MediShares is the first global mutual insurance marketplace on the blockchain. It combines the traditional mutual insurance model with blockchain and smart contract which provide a low operation cost and guarantee of compensation for risks.
We gratefully thank all the community friends and MediShares fans that the project could not go far without your support and trust. MediShares projectfocuses on long-term development, and our community will always follow the principle of fairness and transparency. In future, we will periodically release our project update in form of progress journal. Below is the recent project progress:
10 Million MDS Airdropping
10,000,000 MDS Airdrop is still in progress for celebrating the official launch of MDS Wallet.
Math Wallet has reached a partnership with ONT
The ONT ontology provides a new generation of high-performance basic public chains, including complete distributed ledger and smart contract system support Math Wallet has partnered with ONT, and Math Wallet has supported ONT wallet creation, import, transfer and mainnet mapping.
Math Wallet Cooperated with Prophet
Math Wallet has reached a partnership with Prophet, a prediction platform developed on GXChain with more than 490 thousand users and more than 241 billion people joined the prediction topics. Math Wallet has launched the DApp Prophet, and the two sides will work together on promoting the development of forecasting market.
The Progress of Development
- EMLG Mainnet Update and Maintain
- Developed Risk Exchange based on EOS (the testing version has launched on Math Wallet)
- Built/Maintain EOS Force P2P core network
- Completed Candy given away
- Involved in EOS Force Community managment
Android & iOS
- Optimized EOS/EOS Force Dapp notification
- Optimized the invitation code of EOS/EOS Force
- Optimized EOS transaction history
- Optimized the notification when entering DApp of third party
- Added BTC wallet development
- Fixed Known Bugs
- Supported BTC wallet
- Issue Token on EOS Force
- Supported transfer and other operations of EOS DApp
- Added category filter of DApps and detailed introduction
- Updated Media Resource of MediShares