MutualDAO mutual assistance platform is the world’s first mutual assistance system based on DAO + blockchain smart contracts developed by MediShares.
MutualDAO mutual assistance platform has been launched on EOS Kylin Testnet.
MutualDAO’s testnet operation method is as follows:
First, create an EOS account on the Kylin Testnet network
Create a new account with this URL: http://faucet.cryptokylin.io/create/new_account_name
01. Copy the above link into your browser and modify the“ new_account_name” in the link to the name of the new account you want to create (12 characters, including the numbers “1-5” and the letters “a-z”)
02. Visit the link to get the private key of your new account, and ask you to keep it properly.
Second,Get test coins
Get test coins with this URL: http://faucet.cryptokylin.io/get_token/your_account_name
01. Copy the above link into your browser and modify the “ new_account_name” in the link to the new account name you just created
02. Visit the link. Then your account will receive 100 EOS test tokens on 100 Kylin Testnet network.
Third, import the created account into the browser plug-in wallet
Add your newly created account to “Math wallet” plugin wallet / “Scatter” plugin wallet. The “Math wallet” plug-in wallet is used as a demonstration.
01. Install “Math wallet” plugin wallet in your browser.
For installation and usage tutorials, please see: http://blog.mathwallet.net/?p=1590
02. Turn on the Kylin switch in the Settings-Network of the plugin wallet, and then [Switch the network] to the Kylin network and import the private key of your newly created test account (active)
Fourth,Introduction of MutualDAO mutual assistance plan and other related functions
Introduction to concepts related to mutual assistance:
the ratio of tokens that will be used to participate in mutual sharing.
the proportion of tokens that enter the governance system.For the exchange of key, users can mortgage the key to obtain the skey with voting governance weight.The keys can be sold at any time and converted into EOS.
Share bonus ratio:
the percentage of bonus to users who participate in project sharing and successfully invite others to join.
01. Visit MutualDAO Mutual Aid Platform and log in to the account you just created through the plugin wallet.
MutualDAO Mutual Aid Platform Website: www.mutualdao.org
02. Join mutual assistance program
Find the “Accident Mutual Aid Program” in the list of projects on the homepage, enter the details page, check the details of the project and click “Join”.
Enter the number of tokens to be added
Acknowledge and pay
03. Application for mutual aid incident
When a user joins and passes the observation period after the mutual assistance event, the user can “apply for mutual assistance” in the “mutual assistance publicity” module on the project details page, and provide a detailed introduction of the mutual assistance application event and pictures. After submission, wait for the community to vote for review.
04. Voting, implementation and discussion of mutual aid events
Voting and discussion
After the vote is passed, the user can initiate an “execute” command to complete the transfer of mutual aid funds
05. Sale and swap
Users can mortgage the “key” to obtain the “skey” with voting governance weight, or they can sell the key to EOS at any time.
06.Invite to share
Dividend rewards for users who participate in project sharing and successfully invite others to join.