Overseas Community Manager
- Maintain overseas user community and interact with the community timely
- Evaluate and research both domestic and overseas blockchain market
- Responsible for high quality output operating, producing and publishing over the global community
- Other operating work
- Ability to work independently
- Bachelor’s degree or above, good command in English and excellent written skill
- Experience in using social medias such as facebook, twitter, google and other advertising platform
- 3+ years experience with overseas social network marketing and promotion
Location: our team is mainly based in Shanghai, but remote work is possible.
Please send your CV to email@example.com
Your are warmly welcomed!